- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove sculpture - metal filter sculpture - metal
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
To create my Neo Pop Art paintings, I work free hand with very small brushes and visually break down my subject using large plains of bold color as an independent structural element. Sometimes the shapes are organic and other times more geometric. The subject dictates the flow of the painting. As...
In my paintings, I try to tell the story of what I have seen. Rather than just painting a nice scene, I create an image that allows people to share my experience. I create this experience by using strong directional strokes and controlling the temperature of the colors used. I...
Lourdes Gomez is a Mexican artist currently living in Miami, Florida. She has over 20 years of uninterrupted experience which has allowed her to exhibit her work in many galleries, art festivals and successfully engage in a competitive art world. Her paintings are created on canvas. Each work of...
"Creating art is my recollection of fragments of emotions, moods and feelings that are transferred and visualized onto canvas. Art is for me a spontaneous and well defined form of expression that allows me to communicate visions of my world that I wish to share and every painting session is a...
"One of the hardest things for me to do is talk about myself. So I'll start with some of the things I like: I love the rain, being snowed in, cats, campfires, sleeping in a sleeping bag, taking care of those I love, getting up before the sun to work on my art as the rest of the household still...
Born in Aparecida, Brazil, Kokó Brandão (Teresa Cristina Brandão) attended at art school in Brazil Lorena at FATEA University, Lorena, SP, Brazil. However, she only perfected her technique when she moved to United States. Her figurative forms magically capture the beauty of female portraiture –...
Michael Braun was raised in Rye N.Y. He studied industrial design at the University of Bridgeport. In his early twenties, Michael became fascinated with color, feel and designs of fabrics. He turned this passion into art that he could wear. Not only did he design clothes, but he often hand painted...
Kwang Cha Brown
My post-impressionistic, impasto oil paintings are made energetically with knife strokes on canvas.
Mark's artwork provides an opportunity for the viewer to enjoy the often unnoticed beauty of God's creation, whether in the glimmer of a lighted candle, reflections in silver, or the glow of the setting sun. The love for color and light, can be seen in each of his works. Mark believes God...