- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
I find my spirituality at night, walking in nature. The absence of noise, light and movement gives a timeless beauty to the world. I knew from an early age that these experiences were something I wanted to spend my life finding and creating. In 2009 I accidently took a picture with my flash on that...
Since I was a child, I’ve always related to nature. My dad used to take me bird watching and it became a part of me. Growing up in Massachusetts and now living in Colorado, I’ve been drawn to wildlife photography and, in particular, birds. I sometimes get so enamored by nature that I actually miss...
Craig Dietrich served our country as a U.S. Naval photographer during the Gulf War, where his thirst for adventure was born when he was given the opportunity to travel. After leaving the Navy, Craig became a scuba instructor and later put together his two great loves of photography and scuba and...
JP Diroll Diroll
As a photographer, my true subject is light. I work almost strictly outdoors so my work lives and dies with the sun and ambient light. When looking upon a scene, if the light is not pleasing, unique, or interesting, chances are I am not going to click my camera’s shutter. I do, on occasion, take a...
Loura and Gregg Dobbs
Figurative Artist Loura Parks Dobbs attended Boston University, the University of New Hampshire and the Skowhegan School of Art before settling at the Naguib School of Sculpture on the shores of Lake Michigan just outside of Chicago, beginning her education in the classic style of full figure...
Chris has always had a love for the underwater world. It all started when he was a very young child and his family took a road trip all the way from Southern Illinois to the beaches of Florida. Once he was back home to the corn fields, Chris always dreamt of being somewhere near the water. After he...
"I started Coles Corner in 1986, where I began as a art/craft business. I have been fortunate enough to have raised my family by creating the work that I enjoy so much, for the past 29 years. Although art shows are my main business, I am also a freelance photographer for a local newspaper, as well...
Furniture in collaboration with the natural world. Botanically inspired stone and wood all worked by hand.
"I have been exhibiting my photography at art shows all over the country for 30 years. Taking my camera everywhere I go, I take photographs, in my own unique style and transfer them onto canvas, in a process that I have developed and refined through the years."