- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove hair accessories filter hair accessories
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove lotions & skin care filter lotions & skin care
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"The journey into this career took a few twists and turns for me. With the high school dream of being a National Geographic photographer, I invested in my first 35mm in 1977. The darkroom was a natural fit and my dreams were fueled by many trips throughout the Midwestern landscape and the prints I...
Jeff & Michelle Cobble
Each of our images are shot by Jeffrey or Michelle Cobble and painstakingly edited and critiqued by both. Each image is then printed and proofed at the largest offered size before final printing on the finest archivable paper. Each image is offered in limited print quantities, signed and numbered....
Kaytha Coker Potts
Yarn and Fabric Paintings Although I have been working in the arts for over two decades, only in the last two years have I begun to show and actively sell my work, focusing exclusively on yarn and fabric paintings- an idea that morphed and grew out of my years as an art educator. Expounding on the...
"My name is James Cole and I am a Fine Art Travel Photographer. I have a deep love and passion for both travel and photography. I see life as a journey and sharing the images i’ve captured during my travels is a way of taking those that view my work - along for the ride. I’ve always been...
Digitally created pop art made by combining hand drawn and painted images and discarded ephemera.
After a rewarding career as a Virginia game warden and Alaska park ranger, Ken has carried his motivation and enthusiasm for wildlife protection over to his passion of wildlife photography. He has attained both a Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree. Ken's interest in photography began...
When out shooting, I am constantly searching for that one decisive moment when all the elements of nature come together in perfect harmony. I try to capture images that will reveal the mood of an area rather than just record an image that describes an area. This usually requires visiting the same...
Everyone said I was a shy child, but I was a focused observer of people and their behavior. I believe I was learning how the world worked. I turned these observations into my own language, a visual language that could speak louder than my mouth. I convert emotions and feelings into a visual...