- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove lotions & skin care filter lotions & skin care
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
The Artist For me painting is equal parts questioning, searching, expression… all with as much discipline and honesty as possible. I received a BFA in Photography and Fibers. The only rooms I never walked into in art school were the Painting studios. After graduating I worked for several galleries...
Lilian Delgado was born in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil and discovered her artistic talents and interest at a very early age. At the age of 12 she was featured in Brazilian newspapers and the local news. She had her first international show in a five-star hotel in Salvador, Brazil at the age of 13....
Life is too short to settle for bad art. At Art Explosion of South Florida, Judy sells original artwork to residential and commercial clients. Since she was a child, she has been drawn to art. Her career started while she was living in the Florida Keys and that environment heavily influenced her...
His painting life lasted in Istanbul until his thirties and now continues in Florida where he lives with his wife. These fine paintings bring to America the elusive charm and feeling of Mediterranean - poor boats wandering the blue waters of charming Istanbul to catch fish.
Didebashvili was born in 1968 in Tbilisi, capital of the public Republic of Georgia. He studied at the Mamuka koladze School of Art from 1983-87 and in the painting department of Tbilisi's State Art Academy from 1990-96. Mamuka Didebashvili Since the days of their studenthood at the Academy,...
Shelby's heart beats to the joy of wandering, of dreaming, and adventuring. She love a long brunch with friends, bubbly on the beach, and impromptu dance parties in the studio. Shelby love staying up late and laughing until her face hurts from smiling. She believe in sparks, in spontaneous luxury;...
"Original acrylic paintings combining architecture and abstraction in a contemporary dialogue".
The dominant portion of my work consists of oil painting on stretched canvas applied entirely with palette knife. No additives or thinners are used in the paint mixing and application process and all work is done without the help of an assistant. Influenced by the Impressionist and Expressionist...
Carolyn loves what paint does, applying it onto the canvas in a variety of ways whether it’s smooth and matter-of-fact, thin, with a variety of background colors popping through here and there, or thick and luscious – so much so, that it feels “yummy.” In fact, she uses paint to express her...