- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Sarah Hinds melts glass in many colors in her home studio furnace, inspired by the vivid colors and architectural forms found in the natural world. Glass, especially in it's molten form, is an addictive, seductive medium, and Sarah has been hooked for almost twenty years. Her open air studio is...
"Mosaics are made with individually cut pieces of glass applied to vessels then cemented in. Windows are done in copper foil method".
Barbie & Jimmy Holton
Native Texans, Barbie and jimmy Holton are lifelong learners and enjoy new challenges together. Educated at the University of Houston, they have experienced diverse directions in life. Art, business, sailboat racing, sales, education, real estate, and children have all found places in their busy...
Born and raised in the Austrian Alps, Werner traveled to the port city of Hamburg on his eighteenth birthday, enlisted as a seaman, and made the sea his home. Following several years of service on merchant ships, a twist of fate introduced him to the challenge of sailing. Captivated by sailing and...
"I was born in 1954 and raised in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. I learned glassblowing with the help of a friend after graduating from Wake Forest University in 1976. Spending only two weeks working with glass, I was hooked. Since I had received no formal art training while getting my...
Approximately twenty years ago I signed up for a furniture making class at a community college. The idea was to learn how to make furniture for my home. As soon as I turned the pedestal for the table I was creating, I was hooked. Not on furniture making, but on using the lathe. I instinctively...
Kaleidoscopes of fused and stained glass using found objects as inspiration for most pieces. First surface mirror is cut into various angles to create a myriad of magical images.
About Tony Jacklin Tony Jacklin C.B.E born in Scunthorpe, England on July 7th, 1944. With over 30 career victories including the British Open and U.S Open back to back Tony Jacklin took European golf to a new level. Tony Jacklin was also the most successful European Ryder Cup captain of all time....
"I create and hand carve items for the home from off cut, discarded and salvaged wood thus keeping the wood from land fills and providing uniqueness, beauty, and function to normal everyday implements".
My work is inspired by my appreciation of natural, simple objects that have beauty and function and by my love of woodcarving. As I was growing up in the Czech Republic, my father and grandfather taught me about the creative and functional potential of wood. My father was a skilled woodcarver, and...