- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
I weld steel, using a torch to cut and bend it. I often use found objects such as horse shoes, tools and auto parts to create my life size sculptures.
"One of the hardest things for me to do is talk about myself. So I'll start with some of the things I like: I love the rain, being snowed in, cats, campfires, sleeping in a sleeping bag, taking care of those I love, getting up before the sun to work on my art as the rest of the household still...
Born in Aparecida, Brazil, Kokó Brandão (Teresa Cristina Brandão) attended at art school in Brazil Lorena at FATEA University, Lorena, SP, Brazil. However, she only perfected her technique when she moved to United States. Her figurative forms magically capture the beauty of female portraiture –...
Michael Braun was raised in Rye N.Y. He studied industrial design at the University of Bridgeport. In his early twenties, Michael became fascinated with color, feel and designs of fabrics. He turned this passion into art that he could wear. Not only did he design clothes, but he often hand painted...
After graduation from the Cleveland Institute of Art in 1988, I had the opportunity to use my traveling scholarship (Helen Greene Perry) to study in detail the megalithic structures in Ireland, England, and other European countries. Stonehenge, New Grange, Knowth, and the many other mysterious...
Isaac and Randy Brooks
Hand-carved and hand-painted sculptures of fish and birds. All carved from repurposed cypress.
Kwang Cha Brown
My post-impressionistic, impasto oil paintings are made energetically with knife strokes on canvas.
Mark's artwork provides an opportunity for the viewer to enjoy the often unnoticed beauty of God's creation, whether in the glimmer of a lighted candle, reflections in silver, or the glow of the setting sun. The love for color and light, can be seen in each of his works. Mark believes God...