- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
I have always been interested in photography since first getting a Brownie camera as a hand-me-down as a kid. Since then I have taken pictures of anything and everything. It wasn't until 2013 when I started to explore not just taking pictures, but creating art. There is a lot to learn (that will...
"The journey into this career took a few twists and turns for me. With the high school dream of being a National Geographic photographer, I invested in my first 35mm in 1977. The darkroom was a natural fit and my dreams were fueled by many trips throughout the Midwestern landscape and the prints I...
Jeff & Michelle Cobble
Each of our images are shot by Jeffrey or Michelle Cobble and painstakingly edited and critiqued by both. Each image is then printed and proofed at the largest offered size before final printing on the finest archivable paper. Each image is offered in limited print quantities, signed and numbered....
"My name is James Cole and I am a Fine Art Travel Photographer. I have a deep love and passion for both travel and photography. I see life as a journey and sharing the images i’ve captured during my travels is a way of taking those that view my work - along for the ride. I’ve always been...
After a rewarding career as a Virginia game warden and Alaska park ranger, Ken has carried his motivation and enthusiasm for wildlife protection over to his passion of wildlife photography. He has attained both a Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree. Ken's interest in photography began...
When out shooting, I am constantly searching for that one decisive moment when all the elements of nature come together in perfect harmony. I try to capture images that will reveal the mood of an area rather than just record an image that describes an area. This usually requires visiting the same...
Organic still life created in my studio using traditional techniques with items collected from my garden. Personally printed on cotton paper with hand torn edges mounted over a second identical image.
From the early morning sunrise on a Tuscan hillside to the late afternoon glow in a small village in southern France, it's all about the light. I find myself waiting for that precise moment that makes my photographs come alive and pulls the viewer into the scene. I attended Brooks Institute of...