- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Bonnie Hedden is a North Central Pennsylvania based jewelry artist who creates individually handcrafted pieces based on the use of traditional metal and wire working techniques. Her jewelry is a unique composition of metal and imagination. Whether it be from the simplicity of forming wire, or the...
My name is Ginger Herbein. I'm the Founder and Creative Director of Sincerely Ginger Jewelry. Ever since I was young I had a secret desire inside of me to own a business. I never knew exactly what I wanted to do, or could do for that matter. It took close to thirty years to figure out. Through...
"I moved to the USA from my native Cali, Colombia in 2000. In Colombia I was an active artist, painting in inks and pastels, and later in acrylics. After moving here I discovered and worked for several years making ceramic sculptures, and fell in love with the community and lifestyle of outdoor...
Handmade sterling silver jewelry using natural stones and hand pigmented resin, torch textured with patina.
"Born and raised in Indiana, I spent most of my childhood days at the campground, sitting around the campfire, hiking through the woods and making new friends. It was during that time I developed a love for the gift God gave us - nature. Moonlit skies and wildlife are my favorite! As a Jewelry...
Founder, designer, artist, and all other titles that go with being a one woman handmade business. I’m Self taught metalsmith, and I started making jewelry professionally in 2013. I got my first jewelry making kit (a set with raw stones, wire, and pliers) as an 8 year old for Christmas from my aunt...
I'm Josh Hirt, and I have 17+ years experience in making jewelry. It is my way of making a living, while also getting to travel and connect with great people. I pride myself on providing a product that lasts, is durable, and fits perfectly to any shape and size.
Nurse by day, wire artist by night. When the snow melted on the ski slopes of North Carolina, my late husband and I searched for some activity to occupy us for the 2 weeks we had scheduled to ski. We discovered gem stones in one of those “flume mine” operations. And really really got hooked. My...
Barbie & Jimmy Holton
Native Texans, Barbie and jimmy Holton are lifelong learners and enjoy new challenges together. Educated at the University of Houston, they have experienced diverse directions in life. Art, business, sailboat racing, sales, education, real estate, and children have all found places in their busy...
Born and raised in the Austrian Alps, Werner traveled to the port city of Hamburg on his eighteenth birthday, enlisted as a seaman, and made the sea his home. Following several years of service on merchant ships, a twist of fate introduced him to the challenge of sailing. Captivated by sailing and...