- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Born in California and raised in Florida of Cuban-American decent, Loret started her career as an artist at the young age of 10. Her art included mosaics, charcoals, water colors, sculpting, oil and acrylic painting. She began designing jewelry to express her own creativity and fashion style. “I...
Cecilia was born in Peru; her family includes artists, musicians and artisans by tradition so she was naturally inclined to develop her own artistic sensibilities. Cecilia Gonzales Jewelry was formed in 2008 the foundation is built upon ethically made jewelry and artisan based manufacturing. Each...
"Contemporary Cubist style jewelry in anodized aluminum & mix med. Cut, manipulated, designed, and layered".
Ninika and Phineas Gordon
"Original jewelry designs fabricated from Argentium sterling silver, gold and gemstones".
Floridafusion Jewelry was the creation of Christine and David Goshorn. Starting in 2000 they built a wonderful following across the State of Florida and beyond, and participated in over 400 art and craft shows since. Sadly, in January of 2018, Christine developed breast cancer, and after a fierce,...
Inspiration can come from many places, but a true artist derives it from something that is very personal and intangible. Joni Gotthelf is one such artist whose inspiration comes from a basic understanding and deep appreciation of color. From the soft golden hues of a mountain sunset to the...
"My work consist of hand forged,cast,and hand fabricated sterling silver and 20k gold on steel".
Mark Grosser, the founder of M. Grosser Jewelry Design, was the first in the State of Indiana to be granted the "Certified Master Bench Jeweler" title by Jewelers of America. As a master jewelry designer and craftsman, he makes use of gold, diamonds, and other natural colored gemstones to create...
All pieces are hand fabricated in 14 &18 kt gold, incorporating fine gemstones and rare minerals.