- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove digital art filter digital art
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove hair accessories filter hair accessories
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"My paintings come from deep with...they are an invitation to travel." Julio's colorful and symbolic works express a moment or emotion, through figures with asymmetrical eyes and contorted hands and feet. He strives to create art that allows the viewer to "travel into the inner landscape" of...
Born in London, England and raised in Windsor, Jennifer developed an interest in art in her early childhood. Previously a lawyer by profession, Jennifer emigrated to the United States in 1999 giving up her legal career to pursue her love of painting on a full-time basis. Jennifer has an early...
Dolan Geiman is a nationally recognized mixed media artist creating collages, paintings, silkscreens, and 3-D assemblages. Produced from vintage papers, salvaged wood, scrap metal, and other found materials, Geiman's inventive artwork emerges from a folk art tradition infused with a contemporary,...
I work on paper or stretched linen using pigments, acrylic, charcoal, ink, Cuban coffee and/or lace.
Since 2011, the development of textile abstracts has been my primary focus. Each canvas is designed and typically woven with fabric, natural, synthetic, and finished elements. The canvas, distorted and painted, wraps frame construction. Previous business experience in Atlanta, Georgia's interior...
David Goldhagen’s sculptural forms and massive handblown glass platters are distinguished by his unique style. His painterly approach to art glass marries bold colors to brilliant, clear crystal in a clean, modern style. Using traditional glassblowing methods thousands of years old, David...
Original watercolors are paired with stained glass, gold wire and finished with hand lettered quotes.
*/ My artwork highlights the power of nature to lower stress, increase happiness and bring a sense of joy and connection to others. I believe that both art and nature have the power to improve people's lives. Surrounding yourself with beauty is good for your soul. I hope my artwork brings you joy...
Ryan Gothrup has been producing one of a kind glass objects for eighteen years. Gothrup received his B.F.A. from Kent State University and received his M.F.A. from Virginia Commonwealth University. He exhibits and sells his glass across the country. Gothrup Glass exemplifies a combination of...