- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove sculpture - metal filter sculpture - metal
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
I am a self-proclaimed logophile (word geek) who enjoys receiving the word of the day on my dictionary app; I am also a voracious reader. My preferred art medium is graphite, charcoal and brush pen and I get lost in my drawings. I am inspired by nature and the human form and enjoy sketchy,...
Pavlina Paraskova Alea "I have been passionate about drawing as far back as I remember. I saw a curious bit of evidence in my medical records from age 2. The doctor’s comment read: “The child’s favorite pastime is drawing”. There it was! I am a classically trained artist, born...
I’ve been painting professionally since 2002, and my head has been in the clouds since 1977. I live in Celebration, Florida with my wife Becky and our three children Madeline, Christopher, and Nikolas aalong with my pet hedgehog Oslo and cat Gigi. Oslo is an albino african pygmy hedgehog, who often...
The Artist Rey Alfonso Santana exhibited artistic promise from an early age. Born in Matanzas, Cuba in 1974, he grew up surrounded by intense contrasts of colors, pre-1959 American cars and the surging Communist government. His immersion in Cuba’s rhythms and sensuousness was short lived but...
Throughout the years I have always dabbled with art. As a teenager, I took art lessons from a very famous artist in Virginia. The paintings that I created were realistic and done in his style. I just didn’t resonate with that although it was fun, the work wasn’t saying “me”. Then after a visit with...
After nurturing and developing her talent in Los Angeles where her work was featured in several gallery shows and purchased by art savvy Hollywood elites, Tali relocated to Miami. “I have always been an artist with all my heart and soul. The circles I use reflect the energy of the body. The pia...
I seek to expose the enigmatic frequencies that connect us all through the use of color and texture. Imagine a bead of water on a tall blade of grass bending in the wind. The movement evokes emotions and triggers colors in the mind’s eye. Everything I see, touch and smell, every brush stroke is...
Kim began her artistic journey painting murals and creating decorative finishes for her client’s homes. The need to create an object with her hands has always followed her throughout her life. She finds her inspiration in the textures that nature offers; a worn old piece of wood, the spine of a...
I use acrylics, imagination, my sense of humor, and a variety of photos to create my art. This keeps my paintings interesting in color and setting.