- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"Eagerly seeking a career that utilized my hands and was not in the typical office setting, I found myself at the Penland School of Crafts in 1996. My studies first began in the iron forge and wood shop but quickly gravitated to the hot glass studio. It was there that I found the ultimate...
"I grew up in Toledo, Ohio, " The Glass Capital of the World" and spent many Saturdays taking art classes at the Toledo Museum of Art. I continued my interest in art at The Ohio State University where I got a degree in art education. I taught high school art for 9 years in Ohio. After teaching, I...
David Sandidge was Born into a military family in 1964, His family moved from one duty station to another. By the time he reached 13 years old the family had settled in Virginia Beach, Virginia. His older brother found a job at a local glass factory where they were training young apprentices to...
Douglas and Renee met in 1993 and began blowing glass together shortly thereafter in Minneapolis at a community college. In 1995, the couple transferred to the University of Wisconsin at River Falls, where they completed their training in glass. In 1996, the couple married and discovered their...
"I began blowing glass back in 1994. As it happened, I went to college to pursue a basketball scholarship, but as fate would have it, a work study in the art department introduced me to glassblowing. I remember that jaw dropping moment, seeing the molten material rotating on the blow pipe, the...
James blows and sculpts flame-worked glass, emphasizing an intimate, intentionally delicate design aesthetic.
A San Diego native inspired by California's vibrant Mediterranean climate, Sutherland's interpretations of natural forms combine elegant design with rich, vivid color creating original, one-of-a-kind hand-blown glass art. After earning his degree in Fine Arts from California State University in...
The majority of my images are based on photographs and then digitally manipulated using Photoshop and various purchased and self-created filters to give a vision of the essence of a scene rather than an exact recoding of the scene. Has a neighbor ever remarked upon your garden’s beauty and your...
Frank Thompson is a full time glass artist with a working studio located north of Lake Charles, LA. It is there where he works in 2D and 3D mixed media using glass and metal. He currently shows and sells his work at juried art shows throughout southeastern United States and art galleries in...