- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Niall Mathieson is recognized as one of Georgia’s most successful wood artisans. Originally from England, he moved to Georgia, via Canada over 28 years ago. He fell in love with the small city of Barnesville ,Ga. and has called it “home” ever since. He even believes that, someday, he will succeed...
"Offering durable, comfortable and highly functional products, White Forest Spoons is your trusted source for excellent handmade wooden kitchen utensils. Since 1992, our products have found their way into the homes and hearts of countless clients, becoming favorite tools of chefs nationwide. Each...
"Once upon a time each of us was a little kid. Everything was nonsense. We tried to figure it out. We wondered about everything. We wondered what was in the cupboard, the drawers, and boxes. We wondered how the calculator worked, or the dishwasher or a watch. We wondered what our stuffed animals...
Everything that I do is freehand!!! I never use computers, stencils, compasses, rulers, or a magnifying glass! It's just my steady hand, imagination, and good eye sight! I just create what I feel!
"Hi. I'm Brenda and I love what I do! I feel blessed & honored to live a life of creativity for 20 years now. I strive to make work that is beautiful and captivating; I want it to delight you, while also tapping into your quieter, more contemplative side. I think of my vessels as...
"Working with wood has taught me that I do not have to stay within the lines. Sometimes I start out with a line drawing or blue print and make a copy of what is on the paper. Sometimes I start out with a piece of wood and an idea and create something beautiful. I often start out with one idea and...
My love for wood began when I was a child refinishing wood furniture with my Dad. I also mixed colors in the textile industry and painted corporate art in California for a few years. The latter two were rich experiences in colors, textures and salable art, on a professional level. I have...
Leslie Young and Mike Browne
"Welcome to Rustling Palms Studio! Sharing a love for making things with our hands, we often talked of working together on projects even though we were each creative in different mediums. Both of us had always been drawn to the inherent beauty of wooden items – the stunning grain patterns, the rich...
Lance & Vicki Munn
We are a husband and wife collaboration of over 40 years making furniture for customers who are searching for unique and custom pieces. Our work reflects our life style, we like to keep things simple and close to our heart. We strive to make functional things of beauty. we have been fortunate to...