- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"I'm a glass artist, and I make all my glass beads one at a time. I primarily use Italian Murano Glass and I complete the jewelry with Swarovski crystals and sterling silver made in Bali. My inspiration for color combinations comes from continual observance of the world around me. I'm blessed to be...
I'm an artist, designer and maker living in Phoenix, Arizona. I enjoy pushing the boundaries of what jewelry can be by experimenting with traditional materials and techniques (like precious metals, fusing, and chainmaille weaving) and alternative materials and techniques (like sculptured paper, the...
Patricio & Neena Ferreira
I began my career as an artist over 30 years ago in my native country of Chile. I have worked in many mediums over the years but jewelry has always been my passion. My aim is to create unique yet wearable pieces of jewelry utilizing high-quality, unusual stones and unusual combinations of stones,...
"Beads are handmade using Polymer Clay. Patterns are limited giving each piece an individual look".
From a very young age growing up in Sedona splashing around in the creek, I have been fascinated by geography and plant life. My other loves of theater and music lead me to study acting and costume design from that young age all the way through college. The practice of yoga, along with hiking, and...
The Pam Fox Jewelry studio is tucked away in the lush subtropical forests of rural Sarasota, Florida. Her designs reflect the textures and shapes of the diverse surrounding plant life. All the jewelry pieces are individually designed and hand-crafted by Pam using a variety of metal-smithing...
Form = Essence The search for pure form is a passion for me. By that, I mean the distillation of discovered form into it’s minimal essence -what can and cannot be taken away without destroying the integrity of the form. I have sought to carry this philosophy, developed in my earlier career as a...
"Not-Wolf-Productions is the artwork of Robert A. Friedenberg (Bob). He started drawing in college while pursuing his doctorate in theoretical nuclear physics. It’s become a lifelong hobby and now a concentrated passion to record and manipulate his mind’s wanderings. His life’s experiences are...