- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- (-) Remove misc filter misc
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Susan Painter’s sought after “Beachware” pottery is as practical as it is whimsical. Each unique piece comes handpainted in bright Key West colors or in lively tropical colors. All are handmade by the artist on the potter’s wheel, many with hand crafted attachments, such as palm trees, fish, and...
Materials are copper, aluminum and steel bend and shape metals according to the sketches.
Russell and Merri Peters
The talented husband and wife team have worked together for 25 years, finding inspiration for their art amid their travels across the United States. Russell sculpts the low fired pottery and Merri brings it to life, hand-painting each piece with vibrant acrylic colors.
Established in 1983, I have exhibited in several solo exhibits and group shows. I now spend my time exhibiting in Fine Art shows up and down the East coast and adventuring out West. Each piece of high fire stoneware clay is wheel thrown or slab built and has been fired to appx. 2300* My whimsical...
"I am an artist blacksmith, the techniques I use have been used by smiths around the world for thousands of years. I use traditional forging techniques and joinery to create contemporary work. I start with metal cut to a predetermined length and heat it in one of my forges, I use both coke and...
For years, Tom Radca's pottery designs have been treasured for their marvelous depth of color and lusterous highlights. Expertly handcrafted in the artisan's rural Ohio barn studio, Radca's trademark large scale designs feature 36" diameter plates and vessels measuring up to 60" in height....
I have been a production potter since 1972. I studied with Professor Hui Ka Kwong at Douglass College in 1970. The next year I worked with Janka McClatchey, a well-known potter in Ann Arbor, MI. My early pieces were functional stoneware that I sold at my first craft fair, the Free Art Fair, in 1972...
"I am a full time metal sculptor from Massachusetts. I design both large-scale sculptures for individual installation with private collectors and temporary public exhibits full of multiple pieces. My love for art lies in abstract geometrics, and much of my body of work encompasses the clean simple...