- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"“Each man’s life is a diary into which he means to write one story, and then writes another.” I remember reading that when I was about 16, and I remember it as attributed to “anonymous”. Recently I “googled” the quote and found out that it really goes : “The life of every man is a diary in which...
Scott & Vicki Supraner
Scott & Vicki Supraner have been professional ceramic artists since 1989. After graduating from the State University of New York at Purchase, they relocated to the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. There, they established the Hawksbill Pottery taking the name Hawksbill from the local mountain...
The majority of my images are based on photographs and then digitally manipulated using Photoshop and various purchased and self-created filters to give a vision of the essence of a scene rather than an exact recoding of the scene. Has a neighbor ever remarked upon your garden’s beauty and your...
There is no mystery to my art. I love what a line and tone can become and I draw what I like. I have always enjoyed drawing, yet when I completed one I wanted to keep it! In my search for a fine art medium that suited me, I found printmaking (especially etching) to be the perfect answer. Etching...
It is not necessary to approach My images with knowledge of their sources. These figures and oddities create their own other worldly atmosphere suitable to their own needs. Consisting of vibrant hues, illustrious backgrounds, and fantastic characters, these narrative artworks revel in their own...