- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
My name is Cheri & I've been making found object robots for a couple of years now. It started as a project with one of my daughters, but it has quickly become this "closet artist's" passion. The thought of one of my little creations adorning a shelf, a desk, a kids room, etc., or being given as...
My sculpture strives to express the human experience in its myriad of forms through the use of museum quality copper alloy castings along with a variety of other materials. I have always had an affinity for art, beginning with my formative years (as I think most children do). I dabbled in a...
Scott & Victoria LaCosse
Inspiration “As natives of Michigan, it’s easy to find inspiration for our work in the natural beauty that surrounds us every day. Growing up in the Upper Peninsula (Scott), and on a centennial farm in southwestern Michigan (Victoria), we fondly recall the rugged wilderness, the breathtaking Lake...
Daniel Lai, a self-taught artist, is known to have very innovative art making skills. Collectors from around the world frequently acquire his art. He has been published in numerous books and magazines and has earned several awards nationally and internationally. Lai has been juried into many...
Jay Lana is a Florida based, self-taught artist who works with reclaimed materials to create award-winning, functional art. Mainly guided by intuition, each unique piece he creates tells a story of time and place, the materials used in each piece provides it with qualities such as strength, grace...
Pieces are cut, hammered & formed from various metals including stainless steel, copper & brass. Finishes obtained through etching, polishing & the application of metal dyes for color.
Amy Lennard Gmelin
I started experimenting with cement long before it became the trendy thing to do. To paraphrase an old country song "I was concrete when concrete wasn't cool". I love trying to expand the boundaries of concrete and see what I can get away with (my fellow concrete artists know exactly what I mean...