- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
New Standard Furniture is designed with equal parts aesthetic and engineering. Simple straight forward materials are used to create timeless contemporary pieces. One of a kind projects and pieces can be customized for commercial and residential spaces.
"JourneyMarkers started on a whim in Nov. 2006. I had seen them every time we went diving in Key West and wanted one of my own that would point our memories to places we loved and missed. I figured out how far we were from Greece, Miami and Sweden and then took some old wood, a few buoys and rope...
I am an artist from Long Island and, although I do work in oils, I specialize in soft ground etchings that have a “painterly” effect. My inspirations are land and sea scapes-- scenes not only of local beaches but also of rural mountain areas. I work full time as an artist and especially with the...
"Born and raised in Wisconsin, I attended college at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, where I obtained my Bachelor's Degree in Studio Art. Moved out to Colorado in 2002 and haven't looked back. Currently living in Denver with my dog, Sakari, I am employed full time as a Graphic Designer. I...
"I have always been a crafty sort of person but did not begin my 'art' career until I was in my 40s, and then, it was by accident"... A girlfriend wanted to take a class in stained glass but didn’t want to go alone, so I signed up too. Little did I know that six weeks later I would be hooked. ...
Randy L. Kuntz brings to the art community a very diverse and atypical background for an artist. Randy attended Purdue University on a full athletic scholarship in football. He was a member of Purdue’s 1967 Rose Bowl Championship team. After graduation he went on to a full career as a teacher,...
LaBrecque Glassworks is the studio of glass artist Ben LaBrecque. Until Ben's discovery of glass as an artistic medium, he had dabbled in many other art forms including sketching, painting, and pottery with interest, but certainly not obsession. Once Ben discovered glass, his artistic and creative...
I blow glass in a continuous process in which I add all colors, handles, feet and bits while hot.