- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Since the beginning of my photographic journey, I have had an affinity for capturing moments, whether it is nature or the instinctive actions of individuals in ordinary surroundings. In my work, I reflect upon my interest of nature, jazz, and inanimate objects. While one expanse displays the...
Lijah Hanley is a full time landscape photographer based out of Vancouver, Washington in 2009, when he was 13, his work was recognized by National Geographic, and he had the incredible opportunity to study with world renown photographers Bruce Dale and Amy Toensing in the Amazon Jungle. While in...
Geoffrey Aaron Harris
My Original Digital Paintings, created entirely on the computer, are inspired by my collection and passion for antique toys and games. I strive to create unique and contemporary artwork with a nostalgic quality. I create my Digital Paintings on a 27 inch Apple iMac with the use of a WACOM graphics...
Digital photographic images post processed for artistic expression and printed on a high gloss, metal surface with an inset frame.
"I have a variety of interests and photograph most anything, but I do have an emotional connection with animals and often gravitate toward photographing them. I love animals big and small, pretty and even plain ugly ones. Most of my animals are real living ones. However, I do enjoy photographing...
Wayne works full time raising his 4 kids with his wonderful wife. In his free time he works as a certified medical illustrator at Heim Medical Art doing high-end 3D and traditional medical illustration for magazines, publishers, advertising agencies, and product manufacturers around the world. In...
Born in Germany, Gero Heine’s early experiences roaming the Black Forest and exploring the Alps and Dolomites sparked a lifelong passion for wilderness and wildlife. Likewise, his interest in photography began in childhood as he spent countless hours in bookstores, fascinated by compelling images...
"Essentially, I am a storyteller… and the job of any great storyteller is to communicate in a way that both will engage with the audience and ignite their imagination. My photography, which I affectionately describe as Film Stills of an ever evolving narrative, is themed in the spirit of nostalgia...
My name is Valerie G Henry, I'm a professional wild mustang photographer and have been enthralled by wild horses ever since I can remember. I was born in Paris, France and grew up in Montreal, Canada. My home-base is everywhere and anywhere and at this time in my life, my husband and I are...