- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Amos Amit was born in Israel in 1945 and was raised on a moshav (farming community) in the Galilee. He received his Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Engineering at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, and his Masters Degree in Landscape Architecture at California Polytechnic Institute, Pomona,...
The Herb Appeal was born from a deep love of nature... As a little girl, growing up in the woods of Upstate New York, I spent my time surrounded by the beauty of Mother Nature and I've had a life long love and appreciation for what she has to offer. I am infatuated by the simplicity of natural...
Jessica Cloarec and Tangi Dupont
An artist since 2004, Jessica Cloarec decided in early 2012 to drop her brushes for palet knives ...! In each of her paintings, the French-British artist draws on her memories and emotions to show us her world. You could get carried away by her vibrant colors, freshness and poetry that moves into...
Lathe turned art using many techniques, finely sanded & finished enhancing natural colors & grain.
These hand crafted metal sculptures will amaze you and all onlookers. Steve produces unique creations that integrate both creativity and craftsmanship. He often collaborates with his two sons, Chad and Troy, because the perfect team is a family welded together by their passion for metal sculpting.
As a former dancer expressing joy through movement & color are vital elements in my art. Compositions of color, shapes, mood lines with acrylics, textured gels, hand-made paper & crystals to give love.
Since 2002, Will Armstrong has spent twenty weekends per year away from his home in Richmond, Virginia —racking up 300,000+ miles on his vertebrae and on a rotating cast of trusted (though admittedly abused) vehicles. The road holds countless stories and in his work, you will find them. Tales of...
I guess I have always been an artist... as a child, I found creative outlets in drawing, tracing, coloring and imitating cartoons from just watching TV. I now consider myself a mixed media artist since I cannot stick to only one medium. I always find new ways to incorporate any new medium possible...
"Ancient Mariners made fish rubbings (Gyotaku) while out at sea hundreds of years ago in Asian seas. These images captured what the fish looked like, while the actual fish would be cleaned and packed in salt boxes for the long trip home. Now you can own an Original Fish Rubbing I've made in Florida...
World traveler, Blair Barbour, spent her youth between the art scene in Philadelphia and skeet shooting in the back woods of Virginia. She is a big part of the local animal advocacy scene, winning Miss Pinup Philadelphia 2014 and helping to raise awareness for breed discrimination through the...