- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Larry & Tracey Rogers
"LTR Pottery is owned by clay artist Larry and Tracey Rogers. With a studio in their home, they create unique one of a kind pieces that evoke the imagination as one contemplates how the artist created the piece. In 2004, Tracey gave Larry pottery lessons for an anniversary present. Larry took...
Taylor Ross is the Director and founder of WaterWood LLC. I love wood. Equally, I love creating what is beautiful and useful from wood. My team is the best. They actually do better, more precise work than I do. I am not the world's best carpenter. I am just an idea man with a passion for...
Osmany Sarquiz Mario, was born in December 1976 in the province of Matanzas Cuba.From childhood he was interested in drawing, painting and visual arts in general. He presented several personal exhibitions in Cuba with public and critical success, selling his works as a craftsman-artist in the...
"By using varieties of domestic and exotic hardwood, I create unique sculptured bandsaw boxes in abstract and whimsical designs."
The Silhouettes are individually hand cut from wood, stained and sealed to preserve the wood for long term enjoyment. They are displayed in an oak stand that allows removal of the Silhouette for hanging.
"Creative woodturning, an amazing medium and enjoyable art. Trees are magnificent, often living beyond several human lifetimes. When a tree dies its inherent natural beauty can be an ongoing voice. Through playful experimentation I’ve discovered and refined techniques sculpting large undulating...
"We find 50-100+yr old painted wood, heavy coarse sand, cut legs etc., palm sand to reveal layers of paint applied over yrs. 2 create artistic design. hand sand 4 fine finish,clear coat 2 bring out patina".