- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
My inspiration is to bring beauty, artfulness and functionality to simple yet dynamic designs. Silk is my canvas. Utilizing a technique similar to water-color, I hand-dye and detail an array of unusual silks, exploring the interplay of color, texture and shape. Each one-of-a-kind garment and...
After retirement from a career in the Computer Industry, boredom set in! I began knitting, a skill I had learned as a child. I was enthralled by the changes in the yarns and color ways, and they inspired me to create my own designs. When I was out in one of my creations, people would ask to...
Upon picking up his first carving tool at the age of 10, Tom knew that carving would be a life long journey. He was trained to carve with a chisel and mallet, his methods have become more modern by using power tools but his goal is still the same, to create something that takes on a uniqueness all...
In 2010, with no previous experience, I started working with natural reclaimed wood and stones from Bucks County Area. I'm self taught and developed my current style back in the 2011 /12. It has been evolving ever since. I work with different kind of hardwoods and natural stones, preferring to use...
Niall Mathieson is recognized as one of Georgia’s most successful wood artisans. Originally from England, he moved to Georgia, via Canada over 28 years ago. He fell in love with the small city of Barnesville ,Ga. and has called it “home” ever since. He even believes that, someday, he will succeed...
Shoshana has been working with fibers in one form or another for more than 50 years. The creativity seen in her work is a combination of her experiences with various fibers, designs and dressmaking skills. She uses hand looms to weave custom fabric from various threads, then makes clothing from...
"Offering durable, comfortable and highly functional products, White Forest Spoons is your trusted source for excellent handmade wooden kitchen utensils. Since 1992, our products have found their way into the homes and hearts of countless clients, becoming favorite tools of chefs nationwide. Each...
"I work exclusively with Botanical and natural dyes. Not only does nature inspire me creatively, but it is the source for all of my color. You can frequently find me out hunting for leaves and foliage to dye with. I love seeing the journey each piece takes. It starts as raw un-dyed natural fiber...
My fiber sculptures are hand woven from natural, undyed wool. By utilizing natural fibers as a sculpting medium, my goal is to offer our interpretation of the wonders of the universe with emphasis on the seasonal transformation of trees, the living sculptures. Nature has the unique ability to layer...