- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Born in Aparecida, Brazil, Kokó Brandão (Teresa Cristina Brandão) attended at art school in Brazil Lorena at FATEA University, Lorena, SP, Brazil. However, she only perfected her technique when she moved to United States. Her figurative forms magically capture the beauty of female portraiture –...
Megan has been designing clothing for over 25 years and designs her patterns with a fine flattering line in mind. The fabulous colors, shimmering and embroidered silks, cottons and velvets are combined to make her signature reversible jackets. The clothing looks great and feels soft and sumptuous...
Alexander Brown grew up on Bayou Pierre in Louisiana. The sites and sounds of the bayou influenced his subject and his medium. He began to sculpt in 1987, using cypress reclaimed from the swamp. His sculptures are carved from a single, massive block of wood. He works with many native southern...
Kwang Cha Brown
My post-impressionistic, impasto oil paintings are made energetically with knife strokes on canvas.
Combining function with artistic expression has always been an attraction for me. Artists like Isamu Noguchi and Wendell Castle most profoundly influenced me in their mastery of this domain. The notion of drama and elegance expressed in a common functional entity has an impact that should not...
Mark's artwork provides an opportunity for the viewer to enjoy the often unnoticed beauty of God's creation, whether in the glimmer of a lighted candle, reflections in silver, or the glow of the setting sun. The love for color and light, can be seen in each of his works. Mark believes God...
Water media representations and interpretations inspired by French & Spanish prehistoric cave art.
My name is Chris Brunette, and I am originally from Wallingford CT, which is where I met Ron, my husband of 36 years. We moved to North Port, FL in 1992, and have loved living here. We have travelled much throughout the world and we especially love islands and the sea. Our travels and our love for...
Mandalas, to me, are a creative blending of art and math. I'm drawn to both - I was an engineering major for two years before I decided to pursue my education in art. I choose my mandalas to be of the sun because we are made of star dust. Round, geometric centers signify the organized chaos that...