- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
ERIKA LYNN, THE DESIGNER AND MAKER Shoes are a way to say who you are without having to speak... Erika Lynn graduated, Magna Cum Laude, from Savannah College of Art and Design with a BFA in Accessory Design. At SCAD she learned how to design and make footwear, handbags, and other leather...
"I work exclusively with Botanical and natural dyes. Not only does nature inspire me creatively, but it is the source for all of my color. You can frequently find me out hunting for leaves and foliage to dye with. I love seeing the journey each piece takes. It starts as raw un-dyed natural fiber...
My fiber sculptures are hand woven from natural, undyed wool. By utilizing natural fibers as a sculpting medium, my goal is to offer our interpretation of the wonders of the universe with emphasis on the seasonal transformation of trees, the living sculptures. Nature has the unique ability to layer...
Jeanne Melillo has been designing and handcrafting her table top pieces for 11 years. Her work has been represented in art galleries, fine home stores and art shows throughout the United States. Starting with table runners and then expanding her line to include place mats, coordinating napkins,...
My Mission was to create a high quality- Eco friendly upbeat clothing line for the fashion and body conscious athlete in us all. Clothing for all hours of the day that makes you smile when you put it on. You know - a favorite tee that you want to save for special days but end up wearing all through...
I incorporate smooth and textured cowhide to create unique, one-of-a-kind accessories.
Willy O'Neal began making shoes back in 1959 with a prominent shoe company in Maine. In 1985 he started a business focused on people to whom comfort and fit means everything. His wife Barb came on as a full-time shoemaker in 1993 after a 20-plus year nursing career. Using top-quality leathers,...
Provincetown, Massachusetts is the home of Marie Pace's small design and production company. The work offered in this line of hand-crafted accessories is the culmination of a lifetime spent in the design and construction of couture fashion. A love for fine art, color and form finally found its way...
Clara Pacheco's collection of belts, bags, wrist cuffs, and bolos are hand-crafted one-of-a-kind pieces made using only authentic exotic skin products such as alligator, ostrich, shark skin, etc. "I hope you will discover your own inner wildness when you wear these one-of-a-kind works of art."
Hi, I’m Kathryn, an artist and designer based in Mount Dora, Florida. I love to experiment with textiles to create one of a kind clothing and art for the home. I hand paint silks and lace that I collect from designers and vintage markets. Textures are assembled into collage pieces that become...