- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
New England wood artisan Donald Boudreau started his life's dream in 1992 when he and his wife Carol sold everything and moved aboard their 49 foot sailboat "Domicile" and started an around the world cruise. During their many adventures, one thing in particular captivated Don. It was the beauty...
Alexander Brown grew up on Bayou Pierre in Louisiana. The sites and sounds of the bayou influenced his subject and his medium. He began to sculpt in 1987, using cypress reclaimed from the swamp. His sculptures are carved from a single, massive block of wood. He works with many native southern...
Combining function with artistic expression has always been an attraction for me. Artists like Isamu Noguchi and Wendell Castle most profoundly influenced me in their mastery of this domain. The notion of drama and elegance expressed in a common functional entity has an impact that should not...
Steve Cambronne AKA "STEVOTOMIC" is well known for his whimsical googie style metal art. Stevo's dimensional sculptures have been compared to the successful cartoon series "The Jetson's". Art fair goers across the country whom have seen his booth displayed with very colorful wall art comment with "...
"My passion is creating heirlooms on the wood lathe. I believe that beauty and functionality are not mutually exclusive. A salad bowl can be used for dinner, then placed back on the table as a decorative centerpiece. A vase holding red roses can be just as stunning when empty. Embellishments,...
Lynn and Steve Cebula
Lynn and Steve are self taught. Lynn's interest in art dates back to childhood when she would watch her father work with wood to create various things. He once cut small pieces of wood in different shapes to cover an entire wall in their house! She inherited his love of wood and now works to create...
I am a self-taught, flamework glass sculpture artist and have been working with boro glass since the age of 19. Using a torch, glass, natural stones, corals, and gold, I am able to create designs that are unique and collectible. I am known for my sea life sculpture and jewelry, including my...
These aluminum panels are part of an ongoing experiment that started about ten years ago at my sign shop, Vital Signs, in Verona, Wisconsin. I use a lot of aluminum on signs I build at the shop. I started scratching and grinding the aluminum to help the aluminum elements on the sign stand out and...