Shadyside… The Art Festival on Walnut Street is a proven summer weekend art show located in the Shadyside area of Pittsburgh, PA. This popular neighborhood of tree-lined streets, historic homes and trendy businesses will again be transformed into an outdoor gallery of fine art. The Shadyside locals look forward to this fine art show each year. Walnut Street offers something for everyone – national retail stores, unique locally owned shops, numerous restaurants, bars and eateries featuring a vast variety of cuisines. Plan your art show schedule to include Shadyside!
Show is currently closed to jewelry. All jewelry applications will be juried for wait list only.
Exhibitor Safety Measures for COVID-19 will be in effect as long as we are in the pandemic. Your commitment to the show is your guarantee to follow all COVID-19 health and safety protocols. Restrictions will be updated as CDC recommendations change. The safety of our exhibitors, staff and patrons is our number one priority.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.