Nestled on the west coast of Florida, just below Sarasota, Venice is a fabulous city with plenty of shopping and excellent dining. This laid back community draws its fair share of tourists. West Venice Avenue is a popular Venice Main Street and is the perfect place for our craft event.
Visitor Safety Measures for COVID-19 will be in effect as long as we are in the pandemic. Restrictions will be updated as CDC recommendations change. The safety of our exhibitors, staff and patrons is our number one priority.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.