We return to the fabulous downtown streets of Legacy Village in Ohio to put on one of our greatest and longest running shows of the season. Shutting down the streets to create an exclusive art experience, we bring 100 of the country’s leading artists and fine crafters to the affluent Cleveland suburb Lyndhurst-Beachwood. Legacy Village provides the perfect ambience for our art festival by providing a venue already established with fine dining, designer boutiques, and upscale retail stores along its streets. To ensure all artists and enthusiasts alike do not miss our arrival in Lyndhurst-Beachwood, we promote this exceptional art festival through all available media.
This show also has a convenient Friday setup. Crafters are also encouraged to apply, as a separate Crafters Market will be included in the event. Please apply through ZAPP and chose "craft section" as your category.
Exhibitor Safety Measures for COVID-19 will be in effect as long as we are in the pandemic. Your commitment to the show is your guarantee to follow all COVID-19 health and safety protocols. Restrictions will be updated as CDC recommendations change. The safety of our exhibitors, staff and patrons is our number one priority.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are requested inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.