We are excited to return to Arlington, Virginia now on Labor Day Weekend!
The Arlington Festival of the Arts is in the hottest area of Arlington- Clarendon! Clarendon is in the heart of the Arlington restaurant scene, nightlife and shopping. This DC suburb is just over the Key Bridge from Georgetown and is loaded with affluent professionals looking to decorate their homes and condos. The show is located on North Highland Street, beginning at the corner of N. Highland and Washington Blvd.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.