- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"I am a textile designer and artist from Zimbabwe, currently residing in Mocksville, NC. I hand paint with many different methods, such as Batik, Shibori, tray dying, salt and watercolor applications. All items start out as a white blank canvas! The Batik method is the application of melted wax,...
Colby Clayworks is a pottery established and run by Bill and Patti Colby in New Smyrna Beach, Florida.
"My name is James Cole and I am a Fine Art Travel Photographer. I have a deep love and passion for both travel and photography. I see life as a journey and sharing the images i’ve captured during my travels is a way of taking those that view my work - along for the ride. I’ve always been...
Louis and Christine Colombarini
Our fascination with Egyptian and Pre-Columbian artifacts, the delight of dogs, cats, and the rural Tennessee life style, along with our enduring romance with clay are the important elements of our creative direction. These personal preferences provide a foundation of ideas in which we conceive our...
After a rewarding career as a Virginia game warden and Alaska park ranger, Ken has carried his motivation and enthusiasm for wildlife protection over to his passion of wildlife photography. He has attained both a Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree. Ken's interest in photography began...
When out shooting, I am constantly searching for that one decisive moment when all the elements of nature come together in perfect harmony. I try to capture images that will reveal the mood of an area rather than just record an image that describes an area. This usually requires visiting the same...
Organic still life created in my studio using traditional techniques with items collected from my garden. Personally printed on cotton paper with hand torn edges mounted over a second identical image.
From the early morning sunrise on a Tuscan hillside to the late afternoon glow in a small village in southern France, it's all about the light. I find myself waiting for that precise moment that makes my photographs come alive and pulls the viewer into the scene. I attended Brooks Institute of...
Carolyn Copper is a visual artist recognized for capturing and producing exquisite wildlife and nature photography. Carolyn draws from her life experiences and environmental knowledge to create striking, sought-after art works that connect us to the natural world. Her work is exhibited at top art...