- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove floral filter floral
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"I am a sculptor and a painter and specialize in creating one-of-a-kind clay fish. I work with mixed media including clay, glass, metal and wood. I live and work out of Manistee in northern Michigan, but travel to fine art shows around the country".
My name is Cheri & I've been making found object robots for a couple of years now. It started as a project with one of my daughters, but it has quickly become this "closet artist's" passion. The thought of one of my little creations adorning a shelf, a desk, a kids room, etc., or being given as...
My sculpture strives to express the human experience in its myriad of forms through the use of museum quality copper alloy castings along with a variety of other materials. I have always had an affinity for art, beginning with my formative years (as I think most children do). I dabbled in a...
Scott & Victoria LaCosse
Inspiration “As natives of Michigan, it’s easy to find inspiration for our work in the natural beauty that surrounds us every day. Growing up in the Upper Peninsula (Scott), and on a centennial farm in southwestern Michigan (Victoria), we fondly recall the rugged wilderness, the breathtaking Lake...
Daniel Lai, a self-taught artist, is known to have very innovative art making skills. Collectors from around the world frequently acquire his art. He has been published in numerous books and magazines and has earned several awards nationally and internationally. Lai has been juried into many...
Jay Lana is a Florida based, self-taught artist who works with reclaimed materials to create award-winning, functional art. Mainly guided by intuition, each unique piece he creates tells a story of time and place, the materials used in each piece provides it with qualities such as strength, grace...
Pieces are cut, hammered & formed from various metals including stainless steel, copper & brass. Finishes obtained through etching, polishing & the application of metal dyes for color.