- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove floral filter floral
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
The bronze sculptures are cast using a lost wax process, and given a patina to give them color.
Jeremy and Chelsea Griffith
Jeremy & Chelsea Griffith are a husband and wife glassblowing team. They received their degrees in glass sculpture from Rochester Institute of Technology, and currently maintain a private studio in the rolling hills of Southern Illinois with their two young daughters, Sophiana and Sadelle. “...
It all started when… I was just a wee lad when my Mother said my coloring book would look a lot better if I kept my coloring inside the lines. I thought, Waaaaat? That’s how it all started. I did my best to do as she said, to color inside the lines, but those neatly drawn lines were so darn...
I use White Portland Cement applied to balloons hung from the ceiling in four stages for the form and a funnel for the base which is sanded airbrushed and polyurethaned to create the finished product. ~Ronald
"I create fused & kiln formed glass Judaica and Art Objects. Pieces that are more than just fused glass, but glass that is infused with vibrant color and life. For the thirty five years that I have lived in Arizona, I have described myself as, as Colorful as the Desert Sky at Dusk. Now I create...
"I make contemporary abstract objects,wall panels & tables in kiln-formed colored & etched clear glass using heat & gravity to manipulate light, color & shape. Sandcarved patterns embellish each piece".
Born in Matanzas, Cuba in 1966. Flandez initiated his career becoming a pioneer of his time at the Adult Amateur School of Arts Wilfredo Lam in Matanzas at the age of nine, where he unravels his passion for the sculptures, simultanuesly he started studying at the EVA, Vocational School of Arts in...
Reinhard Herzog learned his craft while studying to be a laboratory glass engineer at the Wertheim Academy for Glass in Germany. In 1977, he opened his own glass studio in Wertheim, and began the dream of bringing his visions of glass, "a child of light," to life. While Reinhard has worked at...