- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"Born and raised in Wisconsin, I attended college at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, where I obtained my Bachelor's Degree in Studio Art. Moved out to Colorado in 2002 and haven't looked back. Currently living in Denver with my dog, Sakari, I am employed full time as a Graphic Designer. I...
"I am a sculptor and a painter and specialize in creating one-of-a-kind clay fish. I work with mixed media including clay, glass, metal and wood. I live and work out of Manistee in northern Michigan, but travel to fine art shows around the country".
My name is Cheri & I've been making found object robots for a couple of years now. It started as a project with one of my daughters, but it has quickly become this "closet artist's" passion. The thought of one of my little creations adorning a shelf, a desk, a kids room, etc., or being given as...
My sculpture strives to express the human experience in its myriad of forms through the use of museum quality copper alloy castings along with a variety of other materials. I have always had an affinity for art, beginning with my formative years (as I think most children do). I dabbled in a...
Daniel Lai, a self-taught artist, is known to have very innovative art making skills. Collectors from around the world frequently acquire his art. He has been published in numerous books and magazines and has earned several awards nationally and internationally. Lai has been juried into many...
Jay Lana is a Florida based, self-taught artist who works with reclaimed materials to create award-winning, functional art. Mainly guided by intuition, each unique piece he creates tells a story of time and place, the materials used in each piece provides it with qualities such as strength, grace...
Pieces are cut, hammered & formed from various metals including stainless steel, copper & brass. Finishes obtained through etching, polishing & the application of metal dyes for color.
Amy Lennard Gmelin
I started experimenting with cement long before it became the trendy thing to do. To paraphrase an old country song "I was concrete when concrete wasn't cool". I love trying to expand the boundaries of concrete and see what I can get away with (my fellow concrete artists know exactly what I mean...