- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Digital photographic images post processed for artistic expression and printed on a high gloss, metal surface with an inset frame.
"I have a variety of interests and photograph most anything, but I do have an emotional connection with animals and often gravitate toward photographing them. I love animals big and small, pretty and even plain ugly ones. Most of my animals are real living ones. However, I do enjoy photographing...
Wayne works full time raising his 4 kids with his wonderful wife. In his free time he works as a certified medical illustrator at Heim Medical Art doing high-end 3D and traditional medical illustration for magazines, publishers, advertising agencies, and product manufacturers around the world. In...
Born in Germany, Gero Heine’s early experiences roaming the Black Forest and exploring the Alps and Dolomites sparked a lifelong passion for wilderness and wildlife. Likewise, his interest in photography began in childhood as he spent countless hours in bookstores, fascinated by compelling images...
"Essentially, I am a storyteller… and the job of any great storyteller is to communicate in a way that both will engage with the audience and ignite their imagination. My photography, which I affectionately describe as Film Stills of an ever evolving narrative, is themed in the spirit of nostalgia...
My name is Valerie G Henry, I'm a professional wild mustang photographer and have been enthralled by wild horses ever since I can remember. I was born in Paris, France and grew up in Montreal, Canada. My home-base is everywhere and anywhere and at this time in my life, my husband and I are...
South-Florida based photographer Ben Hicks has journeyed across the Americas and ventured to exotic locales spanning the globe to compose a profoundly diverse collection of fine-art photography that truly captures the majestic beauty of the natural world. This self-proclaimed “adventure-boy” not...
What began as a hobby 40 years ago evolved into a passion when Richard started traveling extensively with his wife and partner, Gayle. Being able to capture a taste of the countries and cultures he visited through his photos and hearing the reactions of friends and family, Richard realized his true...
Focused on conservation and nature travel, I am a writer, photographer, and environmental educator with an M.Sc. in biology. Raised in the Philippines but based in Miami since 1998, I have been stashed under thorny bushes by Maasai in Kenya, had my lunch stolen by monkeys in the forests of Borneo,...