- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
The Story Behind Maykel Medina Maykel is a Floridian resident artist. With almost two decades of experience his versatile portfolio shows a variety of unique, handcrafted artwork inspired in human relations and nature, specifically in marine life and representing every stage in his life. The story...
My name is Ruben Dario Medina, I was born in La Havana, Cuba, in 1969. I graduated in sculpture and painting at the Academy of Fine Arts “San Alejandro” of La Havana in 1989. In 1998 I moved to Italy, Milan, where I have completed my artistic training and I opened my own Studio. Over the past 15...
Colombian artist with a professional career of more than 30 years. Sculptor, who has sold works to such famous people as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Donald Trump and Thalia, among many, who have bought them in the events in which she has participated, for example, in Estero, Florida (United States),...
"Born and raised in Athens, Georgia, where he was greatly influenced by UGA. He later attended Georgia Southern University, graduating with a degree in metal-smithing and jewelry. After choosing a career as a graphic designer, and finishing a decade of work at Emory University in 2016, he became a...
"I create one work of art at a time and I do it well. All the elements are designed, fabricated and polished in my studio."
Carey Mogianesi was born June 1992 in Atlanta, GA, and moved to Augusta, GA in 2006 with her family. She currently remains in the Central Savannah River Area (C.S.R.A.) where she works on her ceramics and artist career. Since childhood, Carey knew that she always wanted to be an artist and that art...
"Magical combinations of myth and matter germinate in my narrative sculpture reliefs. Inspiration arrives in the form of multicultural books and lectures, which play through much of the process. When I am out of self, sculpture flows through me and I am altered in a way that allows ideas to take...
During my 35 year career I have worked in the welding field working with metals. I occasionally welded gifts for family members and friends, but basically viewed welding as a job but nothing more. My perception changed on 3/10/08 when my wife and I were notified that our only son was murdered...
Rex and Marsha Morton
"Thank you for visiting us. We have been doing copper art for over 40 years. We welcome your ideas and add our own years of experience and talent to create a piece that your family will treasure for generations. This is a small part of our work. We hope you enjoy it".