- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"Paintings are acrylic on canvas or wood panel. They begin with a quick sketch with a brush, then I keep working with a pallet knife and rolls to mix and apply layers of colors, adding texture as needed."
"The technique of painting that I have embraced is definitely the Post Impressionism style made famous by Van Gogh," says Sergey. "I love the simplicity of colors and energy found in his work. The bold, unrealistic colors and expressive brushstrokes of my predecessors are my tool as I try to bring...
In 1982, Clausen earned her bachelor’s degree in visual communications from Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff. Following graduation, Cat worked in marketing, public relations and art direction for 10 years including a position with WVPT Public Television in Harrisonburg, Va. Cat left her...
Florencia Clement de Grandprey
Born and raised in southern Spain, Florencia is the daughter of an American mother and a French/Italian father. Ever since a young age, she has loved creating and making things with her hands. She painted her first oil painting at age 5. Spanish architecture, flamenco, colorful and elaborate...
David Cochran is a northern Virginia artist who specializes in unique family portraits. He began his career in 1962 at the age of 10, and has been painting ever since. He works at the prestigious Torpedo Factory Arts Center in Alexandria, VA.
I am an artist living in Atlanta, GA. I was an avid artist in jr. high and highschool, and then abandoned my art for 25 years while I pursued “more practical pursuits” in the business world. After leaving my 18 years in the corporate world behind and embarking on a journey of self-discovery,...
Austin Cole is a self-taught artist based out of Saint Augustine, FL. He was born Colorado Springs. He has been creating art as long as he can remember. The work you see here today is created using an original method of pouring watered diwb acrylics over a textured paint medium, on canvas.
I paint very freely even when painting landscapes; the more I try to plan, the harder it is to paint. I start with just a vague idea, and even then, what started as an abstract may turn into a landscape, or vise versa. I use heavy bodied acrylic with a lot of pallette knife work and build it up in...