- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Robert & Michelle Casarietti
Robert and Michelle Casarietti create collaborative Original Abstract Paintings and Sculptures. Each piece is imbued with positive energy; made to give visual beauty, create a place for meditation, reflection, healing or a simple moment of peace. Robert and Michelle have been painting together...
My love of vibrant color and realistic images is reflected in all my watercolor art. I love to design, create and ultimately paint, carefully researching my project and then employing photography, sketches and notes to guide me in my ultimate product.
GEORGE CEFFALIO is an Award Winning Artist whose works have been displayed in several local, regional, and national exhibitions. He has received numerous awards including several Best of Show. George is best known for his rich vibrant colors and creative depiction of the subject. Design is foremost...
These aluminum panels are part of an ongoing experiment that started about ten years ago at my sign shop, Vital Signs, in Verona, Wisconsin. I use a lot of aluminum on signs I build at the shop. I started scratching and grinding the aluminum to help the aluminum elements on the sign stand out and...
Soo K Chang
Soo believes that her artwork must be genuine and sincere - a reflection of her soul - offering a glimpse into the inspirations that guide both her life and her gifted hands. A National Scholastic Art winner in high school, Soo received art scholarship offers from many well known art institutions,...
Originally from North Carolina and a graduate of UNC-Chapel Hill, Emily Chaplin has called Aspen, Colorado home for the past decade. An oil painter working in expressive color and painting primarily with a palette knife, Emily is a Resident Artist at the Red Brick Center for the Arts. Her work is...
"Paintings are acrylic on canvas or wood panel. They begin with a quick sketch with a brush, then I keep working with a pallet knife and rolls to mix and apply layers of colors, adding texture as needed."
"The technique of painting that I have embraced is definitely the Post Impressionism style made famous by Van Gogh," says Sergey. "I love the simplicity of colors and energy found in his work. The bold, unrealistic colors and expressive brushstrokes of my predecessors are my tool as I try to bring...