- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
I am a self-taught, flamework glass sculpture artist and have been working with boro glass since the age of 19. Using a torch, glass, natural stones, corals, and gold, I am able to create designs that are unique and collectible. I am known for my sea life sculpture and jewelry, including my...
These aluminum panels are part of an ongoing experiment that started about ten years ago at my sign shop, Vital Signs, in Verona, Wisconsin. I use a lot of aluminum on signs I build at the shop. I started scratching and grinding the aluminum to help the aluminum elements on the sign stand out and...
1st layer:watercolor and pastel on rice paper 2nd layer: collage 3rd layer:acrylic with silk
Born in Moldova (former USSR) in 1966, moved to Israel in 1979. Educated as an artist, begin his career as a graphic designer in 1983. Through the years he was employed as an illustrator, graphic designer, journalist, editor, art director, radio jingle writer and director. Active Artist and...
In a throwaway society, I have trained my eyes to see beyond the obvious. Finding stories and beauty in objects. In which my mixed media work reveals itself: Originality, innovative, honest work.
Working in figurative sculpture, I am challenged by one of nature's most complex and beautiful forms: the human body. I have refined the human figure to basic, almost geometric forms. I love to tell a story or portray an idea through the human form. Giving life to my subjects by capturing their...
Kaytha Coker Potts
Yarn and Fabric Paintings Although I have been working in the arts for over two decades, only in the last two years have I begun to show and actively sell my work, focusing exclusively on yarn and fabric paintings- an idea that morphed and grew out of my years as an art educator. Expounding on the...
Randy Colbath is a Maine born sculptor who utilizes found and salvaged wood as well as stone and metal in his work. He derives inspiration from the unique properties of each piece of wood he approaches, forming its imperfections and quirks into prominent features of his completed pieces. He is...