- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
It is not necessary to approach My images with knowledge of their sources. These figures and oddities create their own other worldly atmosphere suitable to their own needs. Consisting of vibrant hues, illustrious backgrounds, and fantastic characters, these narrative artworks revel in their own...
My interest in clothing design and construction goes back to my maternal grandmother who was an expert seamstress, albeit self-taught. Growing up in rural Union County, North Carolina, I learned through watching her the value and pride that comes from making something well from the best materials...
Elaine and Jerry Yang
3-D Design DYNAMIC cut fashion with special selected fabric to balance art of color, pattern & style.
"For 35 years, Studio - Z - Leather has been designing and creating a fine line of high quality hand crafted leather accessories as a labor of love. Only the finest quality domestic leather and a variety of exotic skins from around the world are used to create these vibrant and functional leather...
Xiao Xia Zhang
Xiao Xia Zhang is an accomplished award winning artist and teacher who uses the same techniques, to create exquisite embroidery, that have been used for the last 2000 years. Her unique talents give life to her art. Her flowers bloom, the birds sing and the world is alive in the silk thread that she...