- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Ron Stinson is a metal sculptor. Originally from the Pittsburgh area, he has been designing and creating metal sculptures for over forty years. He developes many designs from his study of nature and the use of repeating patterns. Ron strives to capture a sense of motion by filling the three...
J. B. Sullivan’s critters and creatures cause young and old alike to peer closely at his graphite drawings. Hundreds of pencil strokes go into each piece, resulting in a realistic style of immense detail. A raconteur himself, Sullivan’s art conveys an unforgettable story. A rare Colorado native,...
"“Each man’s life is a diary into which he means to write one story, and then writes another.” I remember reading that when I was about 16, and I remember it as attributed to “anonymous”. Recently I “googled” the quote and found out that it really goes : “The life of every man is a diary in which...
Scott & Vicki Supraner
Scott & Vicki Supraner have been professional ceramic artists since 1989. After graduating from the State University of New York at Purchase, they relocated to the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. There, they established the Hawksbill Pottery taking the name Hawksbill from the local mountain...
The majority of my images are based on photographs and then digitally manipulated using Photoshop and various purchased and self-created filters to give a vision of the essence of a scene rather than an exact recoding of the scene. Has a neighbor ever remarked upon your garden’s beauty and your...
There is no mystery to my art. I love what a line and tone can become and I draw what I like. I have always enjoyed drawing, yet when I completed one I wanted to keep it! In my search for a fine art medium that suited me, I found printmaking (especially etching) to be the perfect answer. Etching...