- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Resin , inks , acrylics poured in layers of transparent and opaque colors adding depth , details and windows into a vibrant serene like sea and sedements.
Furniture in collaboration with the natural world. Botanically inspired stone and wood all worked by hand.
"Since childhood, I've always wanted to create works of art that impart distinct sensations of dynamic movement to their viewers, and I believe I have achieved this sensation in each of my creations. Above all, I love seeing viewers smile when they connect with the vitality of my silk mosaic art....
Some of Debi’s favorite themes are fantasy fairies, dragonflies and butterflies, where the choices of her glass and jewels make her art stand out and earn her commissions as well as purchases at the shows themselves. Her love of the ocean is depicted frequently in original pieces of artwork that...
"In the creation of my work, I enjoy the challenge of watercolor and the freedom of acrylics. Interesting shapes, patterns, designs, and multiple images often find their way into my artwork in a variety of different styles. In 1990, I started my university series utilizing watercolor, acrylic and...
"With age comes beauty" Paper Cutz artist, Shari Escott, takes that saying literally. Shari creates collage art out of vintage paper. From newspaper to wallpaper, it’s never too old to find a home for one of her fabulous city skylines or images. Shari’s love for the past and drive to create has...
"We use carefully selected materials from oil pastels, acrylics, and resin to create unique and immersive artwork. Our expressions reflect vibrant, playful lines to warm and inviting sophistication."
Selected glass is cut, assembled and kiln fired. Some pieces are mounted on handmade iron stands.
Sandra & Steven Farr
"Best Pens by Farr creates custom and handmade pens and bottle stoppers supporting your desire for usable luxury. These fine writing implements and stoppers are hand made by skilled artisans, using exotic woods and finishing techniques available only to those who have truly honed their craft....