- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"I work with transparent watercolor and opaque gouache to capture the realistic nature of my paintings".
Mary Jo Burgiel
I started painting as a creative outlet 16 years ago when my children were young. I took watercolor classes in the evening and painted at home usually after my children went to bed. I loved the transparency of watercolor, and the layering effect that could be achieved with the medium. I also loved...
Wife, mother and full time artist! I cultivated my lifelong passion for art while earning a B.A. in Art History from the University of Texas at Austin. I have worked with a myriad of mediums in my course study, including acrylic, oils and 3 dimensional art. I am primarily inspired by color...
Monique Rose Byrd was born in Florida, of Danish and American descent. With a family full of painters, it is not surprising that her grandmother from Lynge, Denmark taught her oils, while her grandmother from Melbourne, Florida taught her watercolors. Needless to say, color was her passion from an...
Michael has been drawing and painting for the last several years. Growing up with an artist mother and father has nurtured his work and helped him reach his full potential. His oil paintings are impressionistic and he draws much of his inspiration from both his parents and classical artist such as...
"My passion for painting and drawing began in childhood attending summer classes at the Corcoran School of Art in Washington, D.C. and continues to this day. I have taught workshops in watercolors, oil pastels and mixed media. Presently, I reside in Florida surrounded by lush vivid landscapes of...
My painting is about energy. When I begin a canvas, I almost never begin with intent. I begin with paint. Then more paint. Soon, the paint is in charge of what happens next. I am usually more of a paintee than a painter. In my earliest paintings, cosmic energy dominated. Then biological life...