- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
For me, a walk through Home Depot is as inspirational as watching a sunset. The aisles filled with cement, metal, roofing and building materials stir my imagination, as I think about new ways to use them. My work is a combination of various materials, textures and oil/acrylic paint, used to...
"Fresco is a system of painting where colors penetrate the plaster and become fixed as it dries. Each of these paintings starts with a wood frame. The frames, or blanks, are coated with Venetian plaster. The plaster is stained using a variety of water-based pigments to resemble a weathered outside...
Bovano is a Glass Enamel Sculpture design and production studio. Starting in 1952, Bovano has become the world’s leader in hand-crafted enameled sculptures. Our product line of over 350 different items are all hand made one at a time. This offers us the flexibility to do custom items as well. We...
Hi I’m Nancy Fobért, my husband is Gary Fobért and together we are Fobért Designs. I was born in the lovely Finger Lakes Region of New York and raised in the Midwest. In 2007 we returned east to join my Father in the antique business. Our first encounter with tin ceiling tiles soon followed; it...
Doug Fountain embodies the spirit and the power of the Great American Indian. A direct descendant of the legendary Chief Sitting Bull, Doug and his family are proud members of the Spirit Lake Dakota Sioux tribe. This distinguished legacy uniquely enables this extraordinary artist to use...
Laurie Fowler & Bill Thelen
Working for thirty years in close contact with art collectors, designers and architects, Laurie Fowler and Bill Thelen specialize in site-specific commissions. The form, rhythm, dimension and contrast of materials in their work reflect their creative fascination with vibrant color, textual...
"My work delves into that magical, whimsical realm of the artist as interpreter of the human experience. I use art as a type of icon to depict that place where humans, animals and spirits come together in the natural world around us. The forms in my work are simplified and stripped to their bare...
Form = Essence The search for pure form is a passion for me. By that, I mean the distillation of discovered form into it’s minimal essence -what can and cannot be taken away without destroying the integrity of the form. I have sought to carry this philosophy, developed in my earlier career as a...
My drawings create a window into other times and places, selected from subjects which are rare or have disappeared, and made to evoke the mood of antique photographs. They are like visual metaphors blending our memories and desires into an experience which is at once personal and common: bridging...