- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Vibrant Design One-of-a-Kind Fine Art Jewelry in 18 Karat and 22 Karat Gold. Hand crafted using the ancient Gold fushion technique of Granulation. Each piece designed around exotic colored gemstones.
"Hand constructed using tradional silversmithing techniques of forging, soldering,etching, stamping, and roller embossing. Jewelry is made of sterling & 18kt gold bi-metal. Set with semiprecious stones".
"I'm a glass artist, and I make all my glass beads one at a time. I primarily use Italian Murano Glass and I complete the jewelry with Swarovski crystals and sterling silver made in Bali. My inspiration for color combinations comes from continual observance of the world around me. I'm blessed to be...
I'm an artist, designer and maker living in Phoenix, Arizona. I enjoy pushing the boundaries of what jewelry can be by experimenting with traditional materials and techniques (like precious metals, fusing, and chainmaille weaving) and alternative materials and techniques (like sculptured paper, the...
Patricio & Neena Ferreira
I began my career as an artist over 30 years ago in my native country of Chile. I have worked in many mediums over the years but jewelry has always been my passion. My aim is to create unique yet wearable pieces of jewelry utilizing high-quality, unusual stones and unusual combinations of stones,...
Kimber Fiebiger creates bronze sculptures that range from fun and whimsical, to classical and contemporary. She lives in Minneapolis, yet her sculptures have been sold all over the country, where she has won numerous awards. Besides being a fabulous sculptor, Kimber has created a home/gallery/...
"Beads are handmade using Polymer Clay. Patterns are limited giving each piece an individual look".
From a very young age growing up in Sedona splashing around in the creek, I have been fascinated by geography and plant life. My other loves of theater and music lead me to study acting and costume design from that young age all the way through college. The practice of yoga, along with hiking, and...
The Pam Fox Jewelry studio is tucked away in the lush subtropical forests of rural Sarasota, Florida. Her designs reflect the textures and shapes of the diverse surrounding plant life. All the jewelry pieces are individually designed and hand-crafted by Pam using a variety of metal-smithing...