- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
My love for wood began when I was a child refinishing wood furniture with my Dad. I also mixed colors in the textile industry and painted corporate art in California for a few years. The latter two were rich experiences in colors, textures and salable art, on a professional level. I have...
Leslie Young and Mike Browne
"Welcome to Rustling Palms Studio! Sharing a love for making things with our hands, we often talked of working together on projects even though we were each creative in different mediums. Both of us had always been drawn to the inherent beauty of wooden items – the stunning grain patterns, the rich...
Lance & Vicki Munn
We are a husband and wife collaboration of over 40 years making furniture for customers who are searching for unique and custom pieces. Our work reflects our life style, we like to keep things simple and close to our heart. We strive to make functional things of beauty. we have been fortunate to...
"Ironwood & Vine Studio Is the Creative venture of Dean L. Myton It is my goal to create functional art from found objects, unique recycled materials, and fabricated steel. Items that reuse what others discard and give them a new life to enhance their environment rather than burden it. Where...
"Using the finest would Mother Nature can provide. I have been using traditional joint such as mortis".
on Nelson teaches seminars across the U.S., and has won many awards for his woodcarvings at various woodcarving shows. But his greatest satisfaction comes from seeing the joy on people's faces when they choose one of his carvings for their collections. In addition to the galleries carrying his...
Richard G. Nolan A self-described perfectionist, Rich expressed his creative side as a youth by drawing in pencil, winning a Gold Key award in high school. Then, by chance, he was introduced to mechanical drafting, which was embraced as a new art form and showed the way to his calling as a...
Provincetown, Massachusetts is the home of Marie Pace's small design and production company. The work offered in this line of hand-crafted accessories is the culmination of a lifetime spent in the design and construction of couture fashion. A love for fine art, color and form finally found its way...