- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Mixed media painter using a variety of mediums on canvas and wood. I'm an abstract painter/ illustrator and have married the two together. I look into the paint and pull out the imagery I see in it.
Steve Cambronne AKA "STEVOTOMIC" is well known for his whimsical googie style metal art. Stevo's dimensional sculptures have been compared to the successful cartoon series "The Jetson's". Art fair goers across the country whom have seen his booth displayed with very colorful wall art comment with "...
"Although it can sound a bit trite when someone says they have a real passion for something, I really do have a burning desire to capture on a canvas the things in our lives that make us feel more ALIVE. Art has a way of making us slow down long enough to see and even experience something...
"Being in nature, climbing the trees and playing in swamps, set the childhood stage for my life's work. The sensation of beauty, peace, power, and greatness in nature guides and inspires me to see the underlying perfection in all things. My ability to see the external appearance and internal...
Acrylic paint on board. A brush, pallet knife and other tools are used to apply color, with paper and other materials used to create texture.
"Since graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture in 2001, I have spent much of my time designing different architectural projects all over the world. Drawing and sketching have always been a part of my life, especially during my years of training and working as an architect. At first...
ElevenEleven Studio, the company, was officially created in 2011 after many years of Elizabeth nagging Nathan to find a way to sell his art. Together they would attend local art shows frequently and realized that was the avenue they should take to get Nathan's art in front of people. The art...
I paint mural art using acrylic paint on interior and exterior walls. All designs are original. As featured in the Herald-Tribune
The creation of my acrylic paintings is achieved by the use of airbrush and traditional brush work. The work is done on both canvas and illustration board which is first primed and sanded to produce a smooth, tight and realistic subject. I strive to give the viewer a fresh, whimsical perspective of...