- books Apply books filter
- candies Apply candies filter
- candles Apply candles filter
- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- clothing Apply clothing filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- dips & sauces Apply dips & sauces filter
- doll clothing Apply doll clothing filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fabric Apply fabric filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- floral Apply floral filter
- food Apply food filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- green market - food Apply green market - food filter
- hair accessories Apply hair accessories filter
- handbags Apply handbags filter
- hats Apply hats filter
- home goods Apply home goods filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- lotions & skin care Apply lotions & skin care filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- misc Apply misc filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- paper art Apply paper art filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- pet accesories Apply pet accesories filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"The journey into this career took a few twists and turns for me. With the high school dream of being a National Geographic photographer, I invested in my first 35mm in 1977. The darkroom was a natural fit and my dreams were fueled by many trips throughout the Midwestern landscape and the prints I...
Jeff & Michelle Cobble
Each of our images are shot by Jeffrey or Michelle Cobble and painstakingly edited and critiqued by both. Each image is then printed and proofed at the largest offered size before final printing on the finest archivable paper. Each image is offered in limited print quantities, signed and numbered....
Center Earth Pottery creates beautiful, functional hand-crafted pottery, tableware and giftware. All glazes are lead-free, oven safe, microwave safe and dishwasher safe. Decorative items for every room in the house!
Although Geoff has been a photographer and writer for most of his working life, when he moved to Florida in 2004 he knew next to nothing about birds. A whitewater kayaker in Colorado, Geoff found himself bored at first with the slow pace of Florida waters, so---against the stern advice of his...
"I am a textile designer and artist from Zimbabwe, currently residing in Mocksville, NC. I hand paint with many different methods, such as Batik, Shibori, tray dying, salt and watercolor applications. All items start out as a white blank canvas! The Batik method is the application of melted wax,...
Colby Clayworks is a pottery established and run by Bill and Patti Colby in New Smyrna Beach, Florida.
"My name is James Cole and I am a Fine Art Travel Photographer. I have a deep love and passion for both travel and photography. I see life as a journey and sharing the images i’ve captured during my travels is a way of taking those that view my work - along for the ride. I’ve always been...
Louis and Christine Colombarini
Our fascination with Egyptian and Pre-Columbian artifacts, the delight of dogs, cats, and the rural Tennessee life style, along with our enduring romance with clay are the important elements of our creative direction. These personal preferences provide a foundation of ideas in which we conceive our...
After a rewarding career as a Virginia game warden and Alaska park ranger, Ken has carried his motivation and enthusiasm for wildlife protection over to his passion of wildlife photography. He has attained both a Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree. Ken's interest in photography began...