- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove digital art filter digital art
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Gary Reichow, a native of Australia, began his career with a four-year apprenticeship in carpentry and joinery where he learned the fundamentals of carpentry and wood design. During his early years in the industry, Gary developed his philosophy of attention to detail when he worked with a luxury...
In 1974 Mark migrated south to Austin, Texas to attend the University of Texas majoring in English Literature. He and his brother supplemented their income by making handmade kaleidoscopes and selling them on “the drag”. After completing his education, Mark and his brother Peach went into scope...
Larry & Tracey Rogers
"LTR Pottery is owned by clay artist Larry and Tracey Rogers. With a studio in their home, they create unique one of a kind pieces that evoke the imagination as one contemplates how the artist created the piece. In 2004, Tracey gave Larry pottery lessons for an anniversary present. Larry took...
Taylor Ross is the Director and founder of WaterWood LLC. I love wood. Equally, I love creating what is beautiful and useful from wood. My team is the best. They actually do better, more precise work than I do. I am not the world's best carpenter. I am just an idea man with a passion for...
Osmany Sarquiz Mario, was born in December 1976 in the province of Matanzas Cuba.From childhood he was interested in drawing, painting and visual arts in general. He presented several personal exhibitions in Cuba with public and critical success, selling his works as a craftsman-artist in the...
"I am self-taught in the field of kiln forming and cold working glass. Fusing glass as a medium can be challenging, frustrating and yet very fulfilling. Glass reminds me of life. So beautiful and so fragile. I love the fact that combining different materials with silica sand then heated to a...
"By using varieties of domestic and exotic hardwood, I create unique sculptured bandsaw boxes in abstract and whimsical designs."