- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- (-) Remove misc filter misc
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Twenty plus years ago, I was inspired to take some scrap leather hides and just start cutting them. I didn’t expect much when I started, but I continued anyway. And so I was cutting them. And then layering them. Then I glued them and was layering even more. Next thing I knew, it was there right in...
Combining function with artistic expression has always been an attraction for me. Artists like Isamu Noguchi and Wendell Castle most profoundly influenced me in their mastery of this domain. The notion of drama and elegance expressed in a common functional entity has an impact that should not...
"I am Mercedes Jewel Brunelli, Designer of the "Jewel Collection". I have always had a love for fashion and the Arts, even as a young girl growing up in Upstate New York. My greatest inspiration came from my grandmother, whose love and enthusiasm to create influenced my own passion for design....
As a mixed media artist, I create scrap metal cityscapes of various city skylines out of completely repurposed metal and wood. Much of my material comes from dumpsters and scrapyards, from old barns, basements, curbs, and garages- and most of it is collected locally here in the Cleveland area. My...
Scot was raised in an Italian family, born of parents whose families immigrated to the White Mountains of Maine from Tuscany and Calabria, respectively. Trained in the classical arts, he studied at the University of Maine for his Undergraduate degree, and received a Teaching Assistantship in Studio...
Each figure begins with its head - colored pencil on monostyrene or polymer clay. It is merged with shaped fabric. All is detailed with stones, metal, glass, fiber and found objects. I hope my creations "speak" to you, both visually and through the messages inherent to the pieces.
"My work is a reflection of the diversity of the world around us. I strive to bring personality into each piece- to engage the viewer with the unexpected. I focus mostly on the combination of materials, where the mundane becomes something more, engaging the viewer to take a second look and see...