- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove digital art filter digital art
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove hair accessories filter hair accessories
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Paul Counts has been an accomplished glass artist since completing his formal arts education in 1985. He received his B.A. in Glass/Ceramics from Cal State Fullerton University in 1983 followed by his M.A. in glass in 1985 from the same university. After graduating with his degrees from Cal State...
Handcrafted domestic maple, cherry, and walnut furniture and accessories that reflect modern rustic qualities and delight the eye. Each piece is a unique expression of the exhibitor.
Pushing the limits between reality and illusion and bending the rules to chase his imagination, Crossland endeavors to create deception with his ribbon like sculptures which magically seem to be bent into shape. An award winning Master sculptor, Crossland also prides himself in the mastery of...
"Sometimes the freshest vision can be born from a cross-pollination of the creative disciplines. After 30 years, designing men’s fashion, Andre Croteau has turned his seasoned instincts towards the fine arts. Croteau creates “luxury friezes”… resin-based canvases that evoke a glossy, shiny sense...
As a native and current resident of Maryland, I live on a 21 acre horse farm with a new 720 ft2 wood shop just minutes from Boonsboro. Woodworking has been my passion through childhood, middle and high school, and college, where I was pleasantly surprised to find a woodworking course offered....
C. L. Cunningham’s involvement with non-traditional art began as a child’s basic curiosity with color and materials and quickly grew into the sophisticated mixed media still evolving today. Not only is her technique and approach uncommon, but also the vision responsible for the education and...
I believe the desire to create art has always been with me. From a very young age, I remember escaping to the quiet solitude of my drawing…it was second nature to me, like tying my shoes and riding my bike. A contemporary realist, with degrees in fine art and education, I am an artist who creates...
His artwork is exhibited in art fairs, museums, galleries, part of the collection of Epic Systems, homes and offices. His realistic paintings and three dimensional artwork are whimsical, nostalgic, creative reminders of the world we live in seen through the artist’s eyes. As his business...
"A true native New Orleanianm John Darre has called this city home since 1953. He was raised in the heart of New Orleans on Washingron and prier and watched the Mardi Gras Indians congregate outside his front door as a child. MAr Gras was always his most favorite holiday. These memories formed the...